Five-Star Fun Every day of the Week
Revel in the freedom to be yourself and do everything you have ever wanted to do. Enjoy lots of activities on the lake – like boating, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, and fishing when you bring your own boat or rent one locally. Delight in all the amenities that make life grand, right here at Palmetto Shores RV Resort.
- Two swimming pools (seasonal)
- Lazy River (seasonal)
- Splash Pad (seasonal)
- Beach Volleyball
- Fishing Pier on Lake Marion
- Catch ‘n release fishing pond
- Exclusive boat ramp & access to Lake Marion
- Boat slips – first come-first serve boat slips are included in your reservation
- Pickle ball
- Shuffle board
- Bocce ball
- Corn hole
- Sand bowling
- Connect 4
- Jumbo chess
- Bottle bash
- The Lake House Restaurant
- General Store
- Snack Shop – opening week of Memorial Day!
- Food options offered 7 days a week. Curbside and pool side delivery available soon.
Even more fun stuff to enhance your stay…
- Free streamable WiFi
- Playground with zipline & ninja course
- Pool table, pinball, shuffle board and lots of games in the brand NEW Arcade
More amenities coming soon!
Highly recommend Palmetto Shores. Our family had a wonderful time during our stay. Our children loved the pickle ball courts and giant chess set. The beach on the lake was so much bigger than expected. Caught a catfish the size of our dog!Thomas S
Stayed on a layover. Beautiful park and pool. Friendly staff and clean bathrooms/ laundry. Had a wonderful dinner at the Lake House Restaurant.Timothy M
Loved this place, the RV sites are probably the biggest anywhere on the lake. Most kid friendly I’ve been to. The cabins are my favorite – right on the water. Very nice boat slips and they are friendly as can be. A very nice place for a vacation or a weekend getaway. You won’t be disappointed.Cody V